- Proctoring exams: This is usually arranged by faculty and done at the One Stop Student Services Center. The exam/quiz is proctored at the OSC in the presence of one of the Disability Service Coordinators.
- Extended time during exams and/or quizzes: This is usually arranged by faculty and done at the One Stop Student Services Center. An alternative is to have the student take the exam/quiz in the faculty member’s office.
- Orally administered exams: The student has the option of hearing the questions spoken and to orally provide his responses or to record their answers via a tape recorder. If the student would like to use a tape recorder, this specific accommodation needs to be confirmed, and the student must provide the tape recorder to use during the test.
- Note-taking services: If this is requested by the student, a note taker will be hired to assist student in class.
- Use of a tape recorder during class:The student should confirm this specific accommodation, and provide a tape recorder for class use.